GW Regular Decision 2023

@hahaimscared chancing really only is for people who are considering applying to see if it is worth their time or not. At this point, your decision has most likely already been made so it doesn’t matter. Everything looks pretty good though.

@hahaimscared HEY HOBYYYY

YOOOOOO where was your seminar!!!

hey did anyone also apply to American University? they’re similar schools. I applied to both but GW’s my top!!

i applied to american as well! i also prefer GW but both are reaches for me so i’m nervous

@hahaimscared Texas capital area!! how about you?!

Im getting sooooo stressed!!! I just want to know:))))

@mojobo1 Sameeee. Waiting till April will be unbearable ? I still have to hear back from 11 schools

on social media it looks like a few random people were admitted today… what the heck is happening lol

@BL3001 where are you seeing that?

My d applied Test optional…and I am not sure how that works?
OOS California
Public health
w GPA 3.98
uw gpa 3.75
Global scholar
National Spanish Merit
7 AP classes all 3
300 plus hours of community
church missions
varsity sports all 4 years (tennis and cheer)
Local youth city council

her act was 26 but she just doesn’t do well on those…her act writing was an 8

Just curious what you think.

@mardonna90265 I think she has a great chance! I spent a week at george washington over the summer with a program no related but a lot of the mentors for it go to george washington and their stats were the same and slightly lower. george washington likes active students

I hope we hear back in a week!!

Any guesses when they’ll be announced?

Last year decisions came out on March 26th. If they follow that path we sadly still have a week left

on GW admissions twitter 15 mins ago…Today is a very special day for GW Admissions. Head over to our Instagram, and watch our story to find out why!..but dont see anything on instagram??

@notmaggie it says they’re presenting 10 kids w a full ride on their insta story. doubt decisions are coming out today tho :confused:

@01pabs They tweeted saying “at the end of the month. Just hold on a little longer!”, good luck everyone!

@RjGrizzy I’m not seeing that on Twitter. Was it Instagram? I can’t find it.

It’s the pinned Tweet of @GWAdmissions