GW Regular Decision 2023

IN!!

Accepted w/ $18k a year :slight_smile:

error message!!! Ugh

Waitlist

Got in with 25k/yr scholarship. Didn’t get into the Honors Program though

I got waitlisted, it seems like a lot of people got waitlisted though :confused:

Accepted into the Honors Program with 25k Presidential Award!!

I was pretty sure I’d get in but waitlisted.
So when we submit the waitlist form, we don’t commit to anything right? It’s not binding if we into other schools?

Rejected

Waitlisted as well. Bummed. I think it was my grades, I had Bs in my sophomore year but had a 1570 SAT and a learning disability I thought could help explain the dip in grades. Congrats to all accepted!

I got accepted into Columbian college of arts and sciences but I can’t find my aid or financial info yet. Didn’t get into the women in leadership program I applied for :frowning:

i got waitlisted too… my scores were pretty decent and i really wanted to go to school in dc… ngl im highkey sad lol

Rejected (major: cs)

33 ACT
3.95 GPA
Good recs
Great EC’s
Visited campus

Rejected
1370 sat (730 verbal, 670 math)
3.9 UW gpa
Congrats to everyone who got in!

For all of you that got waitlisted. Last years freshman class was over-enrolled. They are probably trying to make sure that they get an idea how many accept this year and they put more on the waitlist than they normally would.

@art651 I also cannot find my FA information. If you find it, could you please share how you got there?

Waitlisted

rejected

S19 accepted into Elliott School with Presidential $25K/year, but no Honors. Nice that GWU awards merit for five years, not four! Good luck to all.

Adding stats:

Accepted w $18k
SAT: 1550
ACT: 34
GPA: 3.7UW, 4.6W
EC: 4 years marching band w 2 years leadership
founded percussion ensemble
gsa for 3 years
200+ hrs of community service
Honors: NHS and Spanish Honor Society