GW Spring Transfer 2018

Hey guys!
I am currently a student at a college in VA and I applied for transfer in spring of 2018. I want to know if anyone else has gotten any notices? I see so many different people saying decisions come out this week, some people say they already got in, I am just confused! I keep checking my portal and it just says “Application: Submitted”, so does this mean?
Thanks!
-Mike

Some applicants have been notified already, yes. I don’t believe transfers hear all at once, however. I think that some slots are filled when vacancies arise.

Hi! I just got admitted last Thursday. I previously said that I didn’t get an email, but after looking through my email…I I saw that adcom sent an email on Dec 7th saying that decisions would come out at 4pm. They did say through the phone that admissions will be sent through waves, so I would call them and ask them when the second wave would come out! I suspect it’ll be really really soon since it’s been a week since the first batch.

Have any of you guys heard back from financial aid yet???

I haven’t. I submitted some docs really late because I wasn’t aware that the dept. needed it, but I would call and ask to see why you didn’t get a package yet

Are there any freshmen transfers in this chat?