GWU Accepted Class of 2022 Thread

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT IN! MEET PPL HERE AND TALK AB GW DO WHAT U WISH & GO COLONIALS!

AHH! so stoked, elliot school of '22 with a focus in global health here I come!

Columbian College for Polisci! CONGRATS ON GETTING IN!!

I was shocked they released them today, I thought it would for sure be tomorrow!

I GOT INNNNNNNNN WHERE ARE MY PREMED COLONIALS AT

Me too! I almost cried when i saw GW adm post on twitter that they were up, and when i got in i actually cried rivers it was so bad

I refreshed the portal and it still said “application- submitted” then literally a minute later refreshed and saw decisions and i screamed!!

Im so thankful i get to spend the next four at GW i dont even have words right now

GWU '22 Elliott School!

Super excited! Elliott '22 with a concentration in international politics and I plan on double majoring in polisci as well!!!

Columbian College polisci :slight_smile:

Engineering for my son’s best friend. Does he have to withdraw other EA applications outstanding or just commit to GWU, pay the deposit and ignore the other EA decisions coming over the next couple days?

he has to withdraw

I’m so excited!!! DC is such an amazing city and I love GW! I plan to double major in International Affairs (not sure what I will concentrate in yet) and Chinese

Pre Med Bio and Global Health, Minor in Francophone Studies! I’m so excited.

Heyyyyy, SMPA Political Communication!! :smiley: LOL, I’m still fingers crossed for this financial aid, tho

:open_mouth: And you can get deferred for ED?! I saw someone say it on the other thread, but how does that even work?

@HalfwayThereUni1 your application is moved to regular decision

Sooo excited I cannot believe it!! Elliot ‘22!!! Congrats to everyone!

Me too!! @oliviavec