GWU class of 2026 ED1

As the deadline of ED1 fast approaching, just want to start a thread for all those who apply GWU for ED1. DS22 turned in the ED application mid October. Hope to hear back from GWU in December.

Hello @Winniepoohland , my D22 has applied to GW, but as RD. I’d like to read the posts here, though. Good luck!

1 Like

Mine still says missing HS report. But everything is sent. They keep sending emails it’s not complete. We call abd they say to wait but then still send emails.

Anyone else?

Have you checked with your counselor? It said complete on my son’s portal since October. See if your college counselor at school can send them an electronic version directly.

Yes. They called twice and they weren’t very accommodating or friendly. They tried sending electronically through scoir and by email. Still won’t show up. And they won’t check the file to see if it’s there and just not marked.

Now it shows as there but under next steps tab it says it’s incomplete. Sigh.

It took about 10 business days for my son’s info to show up in late October. They are the only school that took that long. My son called and talked to admission at that time, they were very helpful to actually go and look for the files and told him that it’s all there (even though it’s not showing up yet).

I am glad that it’s all show up now. It should be marked complete next week. Just enjoy the thanksgiving and know that it’s done

Thank you!

My guess is we will hear back 12/15 or 12/16. What does everyone else think?

2 Likes

Last year they are on 17th. I guess that it would be around that time too.

1 Like

(possibly) one week! Anyone have any idea what day it could be narrowed down to? Has anyone heard anything?

1 Like

Nope…. I am hoping that it would be next week too!!

ED 1 decisions came out yesterday 12/13/21…

1 Like

Anyone on CC get in ED? Please post stats

This is not correct. They sent an email that ED will be out this Thursday evening.

1 Like

Good luck to you

1 Like

Thanks!!! So nervous now!!!

1 Like

I can imagine. Just remember, this decision they make does not define you! Best of luck

2 Likes

Is there an advantage to ED2

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! My ds is a freshman and absolutely loves it!

2 Likes