GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

I applied for women’s studies!!

2 Likes

Same! But I’m from Virginia.

i tried that and it still didn’t work with my gw id

Your pin?

yeah it said i needed to reset it

Mine made me create a new pin after I entered my MMDDYY. So it will redirect you to make a 6 digit pin. Let us know if it works!

yes! finally just got in. thank you so much

1 Like

i applied for political science. I want to go into government.

2 Likes

Of course!

I applied Neuroscience and Honors program! I won’t find out about the honors program until March tho

Where is everyone from? I am from South Florida

1 Like

I applied for international business, but i feel like i’ll end up changing my mind eventually in college. my dream is to do human rights/immigration law
and my school in pa switched all of us to virtual because of snow, but they’re not planning on cancelling virtual classes unless our power goes out

3 Likes

I also applied to the Honors program and I’m from Northern Virginia!

2 Likes

That’s so cool, you’re so close to DC then!!

2 Likes

does anyone else find it weird how GW is need aware? they seem like a pretty liberal school, but need aware admission policies are elitist imo

1 Like

Yup! That’s why I really want to go to GW because my dad also works in DC so I won’t feel too homesick.

It’s kinda funny you mention that lol, my boyfriend’s grandparents went to GW and they mentioned that to me

That’s so great tbh, I would love to be close to home, but I loved GW when I visited

1 Like

Wow really? That is pretty elitist but I thought they were need based?

im in PA, so GW is in my ideal location range. i want to be far enough from home to be independent, but close enough so i can drive home for a weekend visit. plus, i have cousins a few miles away that i can visit anytime i want

1 Like

That’s amazing!