GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

Do you guys think financial aid awards will come along with the acceptance letter?

1 Like

not sure?? some people haven’t filled out the fafsa or css yet

Yes I do, last year it came out 10 minutes after the decisions

2 Likes

oh my

1 Like

I already feel sick thinking about it all.

2 Likes

do people still think it’ll come out today?

1 Like

yeah, today or tomorrow. Who applied to the business school?

I really hope it’s today
I’m so scared I’ll get rejected due to my financial stuff tho Ugh

1 Like

Me too! Whatever happens, happens. We got this!!!

1 Like

we’re a family now!

5 Likes

Has everyone’s financial aid documents been “satisfied” or are they under review? Maybe that will give us a hint?

Best of luck to everyone. I wish the best for all of you and hope to see a lot of “I GOT INs” at 5.

3 Likes

me too!! good luck you guys

2 Likes

ok ive been hoping this would solve itself but it hasn’t so I need help her. My portal has been saying this for a while

Financial Aid
Please submit your missing document(s).

You indicated you were applying for aid, but as of this date, the Office of Student Financial Assistance does not have an application on file for you. To start your file, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Your financial aid file will not be reviewed for eligibility until all aid application materials are received.

And I’ve been trying to solve it but I don’t know what I’m missing. Can anyone help me out

Did you submit your FAFSA?

yeah and CSS

And it still says you need to file it? You should definitely call their financial office—they are very helpful!

1 Like

I would just give them a call! they are super nice and they help tell u what u need to submit and stuff

ok will do

1 Like

where do you all think the decisions will be released? email? the portal?