GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

This is what mine looks like:
Financial Aid
✓ We have all of your required documents!

As of this date, all of your documents have been received to complete your financial aid application with the Office of Student Financial Assistance. As your file is reviewed additional documents may be requested.

To access application eligibility requirements on GWeb, select Financial Aid Menu, My Eligibility, Financial Aid Requirements and then the applicable Aid Year.

Helpful Links

mine looks the same

Thank you so much yeah that’s what mine looks like it’s just weird to access when you click on the link it’s an outdated website that it brings me to

Yeah the website is janky

1 Like

ugh nothing today :frowning:

2 Likes

Decisions have to be released Thursday at 5 pm.

wdym “have to”?

wdym “have to?” i know that’s around the time they’ve been sent out in the past. is that what you’re trying to say?

Yes, sorry. Bad choice of words for a group of neurotic students. I meant that date makes the most sense, at least to me.

4 Likes

GW is very ED friendly. i recall reading the common data set and about 70 percent or maybe higher of ED applicants get in. Hopefully this helps.

4 Likes

we’re all terrified to be part of the other 30 percent haha. But thank you for the reassurance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t not check my portal it’s terrifying

Also does anyone else’s financial aid portal still say they’re missing the documents after they submitted them. I think they just haven’t been processed yet right?

1 Like

I called earlier because I had the same issue. They said it should show up soon, and that they’re not done processing everyone yet

Yeah, I think they might take another day or two to process. I don’t understand why they didn’t report this earlier though–I guess it is what it is.

But you don’t know the stats of those 70 percent. They could be really high numbers.

I am pretty sure that is American’s ED stats, not GW’s.

just wanted to say, it is incredibly comforting seeing people just as nervous as I am. I did not need to be this nervous about college while taking my exams

5 Likes

No, on the 2019-2020 Common Data Set it shows that 846/1192 ED applicants were accepted, which is basically 71%. Those are the numbers for ED I and ED II combined, but the overall acceptance rate should not differ much between the two.

1 Like

everyone, please relax don’t cause unnecessary stress among yourselves I believe in every one of you. It’s going to be okay :heart:

5 Likes