GWU ED 1 Class of 2025?

Mine works–maybe try refreshing the page or restarting your computer.

1 Like

i doubt they’ll release it in january. that would be crazy

ugh i know they always say that. i looked at the past few years when they were always released this week in december so i think they’re just saying january (i hope at least)

1 Like

I really hope it’s today or tomorrow but I doubt it

1 Like

i really think so!

yeah i feel like they are definitely just saying that. i bet it’ll be sometime this week

1 Like

If thats true im going to pass away i cant wait that long

1 Like

If you read last year’s group chat (the people were much crazier than this group) the decisions came out today Wednesday, December 18th. That is essentially today. A bunch of students called the school and the school said the same thing - within a few weeks. So I think today or tomorrow the latest.

5 Likes

i also don’t want to have to send in other applications in january ugh

1 Like

same, I don’t feel like applying again in Jan.

• i was defferred yesterday by Fordham
1 Like

so was i

Hey, that’s not bad at all! You all are getting another chance and I’m hoping you both get accepted!

1 Like

same (i also dont want to have to pay more application fees ugh)

1 Like

I have an interview at 5:30 my time and the results would come out at 4 pm my time (central) so I’m going to have to not look if they do come out because it’s gonna totally mess me up lol. It best be this week though or Im throwing hands.

1 Like

Good luck for the interview! If they do come out today, make sure the decisions don’t distract you–you will do great!

1 Like

Not having a date or time has put me so on edge like it could be today or it could be in a few weeks

5 Likes

So what do you think ? Today or tomorrow?

I have absolutely no idea but I need to know because I can’t focus on anything.

1 Like

i think today fingers crossed ugh