GY 101 textbook

<p>Has anyone been able to find the textbook required for GY 101 with Vicky Tinnon?</p>

<p>I haven’t anywhere yet! Let me know if you do and I’ll do the same!</p>

<p>Sounds good, collegeboom. I guess we are in good company if no one has the book. They all can’t get in trouble, right? </p>

<p>BamaAF calledc the supe store about this and was told to wait until class meets to worry about it - Maybe the professor has changed her mind?</p>

<p>Yes Indeed, we called Supestore and they said that it was really better to wait until week of class to get all books, because they should have all in stock by then, and that some books may be changed late; They also said that by then they would have all the students loaded and could pull up their CWID and pull the required books… </p>

<p>That is the route we decided to go, in fact, we plan on going over tomorrow to see if we can go ahead and do this, as we have been in town moving in since this past weekend.</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Professor Tinnon uses a custom book for the University of Alabama, so I’m not sure if it is posted immediately, probably because she is receiving a new edition (that, at least, is my best guess.) I had her last Spring Semester and these are the two textbooks needed for the class:</p>

<p>Christopherson, R.W. 2007. Elemental Geosystems. Custom Edition. Pearson Publishing. ISBN: 0-536-43918-4</p>

<p>Geography 101/102: University of Alabama. Custom Laboratory Manual. Pearson Publishing. ISBN: 13-9780536403742</p>

<p>I would wait until the Supestore website allows you to purchase a book, because buying it from Amazon or another third party vendor might give you the wrong edition. Hope this was at least some help.</p>