Had a problem with AIS..

<p>So I am a review candidate since I first submitted my application in November 2012. I knew I did not qualify for automatic acceptance, but I have been waiting since then. However, today I checked the status of my application and it finally moved to step 4! The problem is, that when I checked again later, it was back to Step 3. Now I do not know if this is a glitch or maybe a decision is being made, but I am really eager! Anyone have an idea on what's going on?</p>

<p>1 Try going to Howdy Portal (Not AIS) </p>

<p>2 Click on the Applicant tab</p>

<p>3 Click Manage Applications</p>

<p>See if it lists any information there</p>

<p>There is still only two tabs. I’m guessing that’s not a good thing?</p>

<p>This is exactly why I like to take screenshots and save them in a Word Doc whenever I see a change/update so I can reference it later if a question about it comes up. That is strange though that it would revert bck to step 3.</p>

<p>I was too excited I didn’t think in that! Well maybe it was a glitch? It’s still strange because don’t they update AIS on Wednesdays?</p>

<p>When have you heard they update AIS?</p>

<p>My AIS must have updated today
When I found out through Howdy late Friday/early Saturday I tried to hit accept admission and it sent me to AIS and showed me I was on step 3, today on Howdy I accepted my admission and it brought me to AIS and showed me on Step 5, I was able to accept and register for my NSC.</p>

<p>Yeah we just moved to Step 5 also … Sweet!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations shawn and Fullbacker!</p>

<p>Congrats! Sadly I’m still on step 3 again with nothing changed…</p>