Haircuts

<p>Hello everyone just had a simple question before I head off to Madison in a couple weeks, where do you recommend getting a haircut?</p>

<p>A little background, I am a guy with short hair and just need a haircut every couple months to get it short again, nothing fancy. I am looking for a place with like 12-16$ haircuts with walk-in service that is close to campus. </p>

<p>If you could name a place, its location, and your experience there that would help a lot! Thanks guys</p>

<p>Hubby has been getting his hair cut for years at College Barbershop on State Street. It is in the first block of State Street just east of the Library Mall on the south side of the street. Cost $14. Ask for Pam :)</p>

<p>I had the opposite experience with that place. They position you so you can’t see the mirror while they cut your hair and they cut it way shorter than what you ask. Theres a cost cutters on regent</p>

<p>Nogginz on State is 16/17 $ and it is a hipper place with more emphasize on style.</p>

<p>Alright thanks guys I’ll look into these when I arrive and maybe ask around opinions. Should come in handy, thanks.</p>

<p>I went to the Barbershop for 5 years while I was a student there. I used to live on Langdon St. which was only a block away from State St so it was convenient. I liked it because it really is a barbershop and, plus, it is where Bo Ryan gets his hair cut sometimes which is cool. I was sitting two chairs away from him a few months back while he got his hair cut and was shooting the breeze with the barbers. Fun atmosphere.</p>

<p>The only choice is Stadium Barber, at the intersection of Regent and Monroe Streets, across from the Field House and Camp Randall.</p>