Halloween/Fall break

<p>What is your student doing for the Halloween/Fall Break?</p>

<p>I thought it would be fun to see what some of our kids are doing?</p>

<p>My son is headed to Washington D.C. for a fun rally.</p>

<p>D arrived home last night! I have her until Sunday - Yay!</p>

<p>^^^^^^^^Happy Halloween and I am Happy that you have your daughter home safe and sound!!!</p>

<p>One son came home because our boys’ high school had the ribbon-cutting for their new campus today. Other son is staying in Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>Robot…what is your son doing in DC? (We just got back from there! :slight_smile: )</p>

<p>Son is catching up on the sleep and work that got relegated to the back burner during the Moral Forum debate. Additionally, he’s trying to fix a Spring scheduling snafu caused by a computer glitch during registration. </p>

<p>Does he know how to party or what? :)</p>

<p>mine is at home.</p>

<p>we are going to the broadway shrek tonight.</p>

<p>: )</p>

<p>M2ck: There is a Colbert vs Stewart rally, it should be interesting and fun!</p>

<p>Haircut, Voodoo Fest, playing with cats, seeing best friend who went to another college, but luckily, has same fall break, watching our favorite TV shows together that we TiVoed.</p>

<p>Sleeping and studying, like malanai’s son. Son said the campus is quiet and it seems that half of the dining halls are open.</p>

<p>Halloween event tonight with the ABXY Gaming Club :)</p>

<p>Sophocles, glad some of the dining halls are open. Wonder what will be open at Thanksgiving.</p>

<p>Al, that sounds like fun at the Gaming Club.</p>

<p>I heard Humans versus Zombies got cancelled. The boys still bought their nerf guns, though.</p>

<p>wow we don’t have fall break out here so I totally forgot about it and didn’t check with S. However, like AL34’s son I can see that as a strong possibility - I know he keeps up on what ABXY has in store.</p>

<p>Because fall break is just a three-day weekend, my son decided not to come home. So, I took off two days and jumped on a plane to visit. The Alabama campus is quiet. My son was been doing course work. I helped him clean his place. We’ve done some grocery shopping. We’ve had our fun.</p>

<p>I’m also staying on campus and using the long weekend to rest, do homework, and go to some Halloween events with friends.</p>

<p>D came home Thursday night. Haircut, flu shot, visited her HS, fall festival in town, caught up on some TV, now cooking with her dad so she can bring back sme yumminess :slight_smile: I’ll be driving her back tomorrow afternoon.</p>

<p>D is home for the first time! Her high school homecoming is this weekend so it’s been fun to see many of her high school classmates!</p>

<p>For those of you that have your students home, Hooray!!</p>

<p>Give them extra hugs, wish I could have my son home too.</p>

<p>I went to visit friends in Huntsville, Montgomery and Florence. Lots of driving!</p>

<p>My DS went home with a friend who lives in Huntsville. He didn’t feel like driving back to Virginia after driving to Knoxville for the game last weekend. Hope he had a good time!</p>