Hampshire ED/EA results entering class 2014

<p>I thought I'd start a thread for people who have heard back from Hampshire. I was accepted ED for the fall 2014 entering class.</p>

<p>Congratulations!
[Investigate</a>. Collaborate. Innovate. - YouTube](<a href=“Investigate. Collaborate. Innovate. - YouTube”>Investigate. Collaborate. Innovate. - YouTube)</p>

<p>I applied EA, and will hear back by Feb 15th. I applied ED to Mount Holyoke too, and I will hear back on Feb 1st. If I get into MHC, I will have to withdraw my Hampshire application. So I may never know if I got into Hampshire lol.</p>

<p>(Also, congratulations!)</p>

<p>D just got accepted EA yesterday. </p>

<p>I just got accepted with the Bell Ringer Scholarship. I have a 4.07 GPA. Applied Early Action. Didn’t apply for financial aid. Anyone know what their payment plans are like?</p>

<p>That’s fantastic @Allykittycat ! Congratulations. Are you also considering other schools or is Hampshire your first choice? </p>

<p>@crowlady Thank you! I’m considering a bunch of schools. I was surprised to get the scholarship. Tuition would still come out to 46,000, though.</p>

<p>So excited to hear from Hampshire they offered a “bell ringer scholarship” however financial aid letter said that was it. So different from the other schools I’ve applied to and my FAFSA EFC would indicate additional support. I was hoping to visit again in March unfortuantely the $$$ are way off -it’s a shame, I love the learning environment at Hampshire and really felt it was a good fit.</p>

<p>Hi - my older son is a third year student at Hampshire. I’d strongly suggest talking to the financial aid office about your offer. We did and they ended up giving my son more aid after doing that. It never hurts to ask.</p>