Happy Birthday to NRDMOM

<p>NRDMOM is celebrating a BIG birthday today by moving her child into UA. Anyone know where I can order up a booty shaking dancer to go over to her hotel?</p>

<p>lol…</p>

<p>Happy Birthday!! </p>

<p>{{{ hugs }}}</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>With or without a pole? :)</p>

<p>Happy Birthday!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>WITH, of course! Once you get to that advanced age you need all the support you can get.</p>

<p>Happy birthday, NRDMOM! What a great place to be on your birthday! Roll Tide! :-)</p>

<p>Happy Birthday!</p>

<p>Oh, gosh, thank you guys! It is a great place to be, although I was not too happy about the bug sharing my birthday pie at Full Moon. We both survived. (We sat outside, nothing to do with a bad kichen.) Getting ready to bid DS farewell- he’s not managing to disguise his glee nearly well enough. The good news is I’m WAY too exhausted to cry my way home. RTR</p>

<p>Too bad I missed you. Went to Dreamland instead. Full Moon tonight, need to compare. The diet tomorrow.</p>

<p>^ clicked send before saying happy birthday</p>

<p>Hope you had a great birthday, NRDMOM! </p>

<p>I thought of you this weekend as I saw a young man with a Pikachu shirt with what I thought was Chinese writing on it.</p>

<p>I was corrected by my own group of nerds in Riverside that I was mistaken, it would have been Japanese writing.</p>

<p>Anyway, I told them I resisted the urge to invite him up to Riverside West Fourth Floor to meet some compatriots.</p>

<p>My lovable nerds had fun this weekend helping each other move in and making sure all those wires and cables were working for their late night computer science “study sessions”.</p>