Happy Draft Day

<p>Wonder where our Boys of Bama will wind up…</p>

<p>I thought you were talking about beer!</p>

<p>Every day is draft day when it comes to beer, Cuttlefish!</p>

<p>So funny!!! :)</p>

<p>My NY Jets have the 9 and 13th picks, hoping they take Chance Warmack and Miliner.</p>

<p>It’s been a banner night for left tackles and defensive ends so far. I’m hoping some Bama linemen are left when the Bears choose at 20.</p>

<p>Well, NYBama, Dee Milliner is heading to your Jets! Who needs Darelle Revis?</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Mingo</p>

<p>mingo</p>

<p>mingo</p>

<p>Wow, 3 Bama guys in a row!! Warmack to Tennessee and Fluker to San Diego. 3 in the first 11 picks!</p>

<p>And Slippy, congrats to Barkevious Mingo.</p>

<p>2 in the top ten, three in a row!</p>

<p>Come on Eddie!</p>

<p>Greg McElroy just tweeted “3 in a row for Bama. I could get used to saying that.”</p>

<p>^ don’t jinx it! </p>

<p>We can all be hopeful, but “you never talk about a perfect game.”</p>

<p>Hey, my Jets got Milliner and Bama’s getting my Son. Bama’s getting the better deal but I’m real happy. Wish we took Warmack but hey Lacy’s still out there. LOL</p>

<h1>9, 10 & 11 Roll Tide!</h1>

<p>beth’s mom, your Packers had their chance at Lacy. I’m sorry he didn’t go higher but I admit that I’m relieved I can still hate the Packers wholeheartedly now.</p>

<p>^^ They could’ve used a running back, too. I’m surprised Eddie Lacy is still on the board.</p>

<p>Manti Te’o to the Seahawks!</p>

<p>Looks like the league passed on Manti like AJ did… ;)</p>

<p>I am just glad Fluker went to my Bolts! Maybe Rivers will finally have some protection so he can realize his potential!</p>

<p>I hope Barrett Jones goes in the 2nd round - but with his foot surgery, I don’t know. I wish the Bears would draft him, but they already took Kyle Long and still need someone to replace Urlacher.</p>

<p>I’d love to see Barrett Jones go to the Bears or, better yet, my Packers, both of whom can use some line help. I’m still scratching my head over the Bears pick, and puzzling even more over the Dallas pick - I would have reached for Jones before Frederick. But I guess that’s why I’m a fan and they’re professionals.</p>