Happy Draft Day

<p>I just saw a tweet by @NFL that Eddie Lacy is heading home now. I hope he isn’t feeling bad. He is a tremendous player and young man. I think he will get picked tonight. Roll Tide Eddie.</p>

<p>I’m sure he’ll be picked tonight, and I’ll bet he’s the first running back taken. I read that this was the first time since 1963 that a running back wasn’t chosen in the first round. Last year Courtney Upshaw wasn’t chosen until early in the second round, and now he has a Super Bowl ring.</p>

<p>Breaking news…Barrett Jones and Eddy Lacy to the NY Jets…never mind I was just dreaming.</p>

<p>NYBama, your Jets need more help than even Jones and Lacy can provide.</p>

<p>^^ At least Jones and Lacy are on the side of the ball where the Jets desperately need help.</p>

<p>It’s not easy being a Jet fan…We went to AFC Championship twice recently and just couldn’t pull it off…Going to a NY Jet Superbowl is at the top of my bucket list…If I get 3 wishes that will definitely be one of them.</p>

<p>First running back of the draft just went to the Bengals, and it was Giovani Bernard, not Lacy.</p>

<p>Finally!! Lacy to my Packers. A bargain at pick 61.</p>

<p>Noooooooooooooo!!!</p>

<p>^^ Ha, Class2012, you have to stop hating on the Packers now!</p>

<p>And the Cardinals just took the Honey Badger. Maybe Slippy would like to weigh in on that.</p>

<p>I suppose that’s what I get for trash talking about the Jets.</p>

<p>Lacy can be the bright spot in an otherwise dismal season for the Pack.</p>

<p>Packers just extended Aaron Rodgers contract today 5yr/110 million $$$. Lacy and Rodgers could make for a lethal combo. Maybe now the Packers can get rid of those giant cheese heads and switch to Big Al heads…</p>

<p>Still waiting to see where Barrett Jones ends up. I know where I would like to see him.</p>

<p>YESSSSS! So excited about Eddie! But not surprised. You can thank my DH. We were visiting campus the same day as the national championship parade, and of course DH just had to yell out to Eddie as he went by: “Hey Lacy, PACKERS!”
So we’ve been waiting for this moment since January.</p>

<p>Oh no, happytraveller - another Packer fan? beth’s mom will be happy for the company. </p>

<p>NYBama, there’s more chance of the Yankees and Red Sox coming together, more chance of New Jersians giving up their pork roll, more chance of the Slippy donning a Bama jersey than there is of Cheeseheads giving up their cheese wear. Even for Big Al heads.</p>

<p>^^ As the owner of a cheesehead, I must concur. Of course, we own a Big Al hat as well. I wouldn’t mind seeing Slippy in a Bama jersey, though.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Arizona took the Honey Badger because they’ve got Patrick Peterson there to babysit him. The fact that the Cardinals have the best grass in the NFL was a secondary factor.</p>

<p>[Patrick</a> Peterson?s mentoring helped Tyrann Mathieu | ProFootballTalk](<a href=“http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/23/patrick-petersons-mentoring-helped-tyrann-mathieu/]Patrick”>Patrick Peterson's mentoring helped Tyrann Mathieu - NBC Sports)</p>

<p>My friends in Hawaii are telling me that San Diego took Manti so he could be closer to his girlfriend. ;)</p>

<p>I LOVE Lacy going to the Pack. Medicine for Aaron Rogers, my favorite Golden Bear.</p>

<p>Great to see that Jesse Williams has been chosen by the Seahawks. I am SHOCKED that he didn’t go until now. Nico Johnson went to the Chiefs and Barrett Jones to the Rams in the 4th round.</p>

<p>Quinton Dial is going to San Francisco. I think that’s 8 so far. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Tinker and Square signed as free agents post draft. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>