Happy Inauguration Day!!!

<p>I’m so psyched about today’s events! Post here if you:</p>

<li>Went to the inauguration (tell us about the experience!)</li>
<li>Stayed home to watch the inauguration (how long did you watch?)</li>
<li>Went to work (were you the only person there?)</li>
<li>Just want to comment about the inauguration; Too excessive? Just right?</li>
</ol>

<p>I can’t help hoping that this presidency will make a real difference in our ability to afford a college education for our youngest. What’s your prediction? Will an Obama presidency have any real impact on the availability and affordability of higher education?</p>

<p>I’m staying home today to tape the whole thing while my family and extended family braves the freezing weather at the mall. I’ve allowed my youngest to stay home with me. We’ll have a hot dinner waiting when the rest get home tonight.</p>

<p>Good Morning!</p>

<p>I am at work, but we have TV's here and can live-streaam via the net (nice to be in the tech department). I will be a blubbering mess all day and have my box of tissues attached to me. I notice that the office is kinda light today lol</p>

<p>The kid, who made sure she didn't have any classes earlier than 9am, sent a text at 6:30....from the mall !!!</p>

<p>My hope is that our younger generation sees the value in education. I suppose my ideas are skewed, but I'd like them to see President Obama as cool and want to emulate him. As we watched the children's concert on Disney last night, I chuckled as I told my husband that the President and his wife probably close the door and listen to Common and Jay-Z (we just can't let that one out!!)</p>

<p>Anyway as I am live-streaming, I hear sirens. At first I thought I was looking at a Cadillac commercial, but it is the church where they are now.</p>