Happy mothers day!

<p>Here’s wishing all you Mom’s a Happy Mothers Day! Your input on this site has made life so much easier for all present and future students and their parents. </p>

<p>Thanks for all you do!!</p>

<p>Thanks, nice to be remembered. It was great having my son say Happy Mother’s Day at midnight. It is good to
be together!!</p>

<p>Happy Mother’s Day to all my “Mom” friends here at CC.</p>

<p>Happy Mothers Day to all!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>To all the “moms” who love, worry, write comments, care enough to post, just read, quest for the best, love unconditionally, say “Roll Tide” with out even pausing, plan lists, keep asking questions, can pack like a pro, laugh, cry, worry some more, use tape measures, brag on their child’s gifts and lament over areas they can improve, will not take “no” for an answer…a very HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!</p>

<p>Happy Mothers’ Day y’all! Roll Tide :)</p>

<p>I hope everyone has a Happy Mother’s Day!</p>

<p>Happy Mother’s Day everyone!</p>

<p>Happy Mother’s Day & Roll Tide</p>

<p>I made “It’s Paula Dean’s y’all” baked french toast for brunch, yum. She’s crazy but I love her, 8 eggs, 2 cups of cream 2 sticks of butter… it was a big hit. I usually cook on Mother’s Day, so I get what I want, making grilled swordfish later. I don’t like to go out to dinner on holidays if I can help it. Went out to dinner with H last night to my fave restaurant. Wow, I seem to be spoiling myself this weekend. Going out to do some planting after I finally got H to put on his sneakers and join me in a walk.</p>