Happy Thanksgiving

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I just picked up S at LaGuardia, an easy non-stop on Delta & no traffic, yay. I was treated to a chorus of the fight song and the greek alphabet. I guess he’s learned a lot so far this semester ;)</p>

<p>And all I have to say for this weekend is, ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Happy Turkey Day to everyone…we have no children this year. It is a very strange feeling. Bama D is in Muscle Shoals with boyfriends fam, Loyola S is working for double time, and the DC D and NYC D are in NYC together seeing the Rockettes and the Harry Conick new musical. DH and I are spending the day with friends and then off to see Hugo…big weekend of football and Saturday we will be tivoing the Bama game as we will be at the last Mizzou/Kansas Border War game at Arrowhead. Hope all of your families have a blessed Thanksgiving!</p>

<p>Thankful for all the blessings Bama has bestowed upon us, and that includes y’all. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. May the full force of bachi descend upon Auburn this weekend.</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to all, son will not be home :frowning: but we have so much to be thankful for, including a terrific son, and a terrific university. Roll TIde!!</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving all. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Our boys will be home soon, Robotbldmom!</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving All! Just picked D up from O’Hare this afternoon and now getting ready for a full house tomorrow. Special wishes to M2CK this holiday as her family has gathered for less joyous reasons. I hope your family can find some joy during these hard days. How lucky we all are to be with family and loved ones!</p>

<p>^^^ Oh, and Roll Tide … Beat Auburn!!!</p>

<p>Picked up S at Dallas/Fort Worth this afternoon. :)</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! </p>

<p>My H picked up our D today. They were able to show her grandfather all hotspots around the campus. One of the highlights was seeing the statue of Bear Bryant. D’s grandfather had met Bear many, many years ago.</p>

<p>A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My son called us from Birmingham. He and his roommate were shopping. They will have dinner with his roommate’s family. Then, they will head to Auburn to watch the Tide roll. Meanwhile, we shall start our day at a 5K race that benefits SIDS. Here’s hoping that our youngest son does well. He ran in a 5K Turkey Trot last Saturday and won. His prize? We’ll dine on a nearly 14-pound turkey in the evening.</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to all my Bama friends and their families. My son is staying at Bama due to band commitments for the football game. It is lonely without him but our daughter is here from college. We will be watching lots of football and switchng channels on Saturday between the Bama game and VT/ UVA game. Go Hokies- Roll Tide Roll.</p>

<p>A special mention to M2CK as she moves through this time with her family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Picked up D late Tuesday night (the 2:00 shuttle took a really long time to get to the airport - good thing her flight was not until 5!!). Great to have her home. Sleep and hitting her favorite food joints have taken up our time so far!! </p>

<p>Prayers continue to M2CK.</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to all!</p>

<p>I am extremely thankful to all the generous folks on this board who spend so much time educating us on the wonders of Bama (and plenty of other things). It has made navigating through this process with my daughter much easier and more pleasant. I hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day!</p>

<p>Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!</p>

<p>Well everyone except auburn fans. For you losers I wish you a day of reflection on how sucky you are. I hope your Turkeys are frozen, I hope your stuffing gives you the trots, and I hope your corn breaks a tooth. I dislike every one of you and I can’t wait until we beat you 157 - 0 on Saturday.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>No more coffee til Saturday, NJ. We need you at full strength on Game Day. :)</p>

<p>NJ, you help my nerves over Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving to all. My DH and I split the duties this Thanksgiving! He’s in Tuscaloosa with DS2, I just got home from Athens and Thanksgiving with DS1 at UGA. Got to do what you got to do!!! DS2 didn’t want to come home cause he’s headed to BARNVILLE tomorrow! He’s staying with a high school friend from Virginia that is a frosh at AuBarn! Worried…he’s definitely using an Auburn student ticket and REFUSES to NOT wear his Bama gear. Say a prayer for his safety!!! HOKIEFAN, I say GO HOKIES Saturday and I may put up an extra TV, but the BIG screen is reserved for the BIG ONE!!</p>

<p>M2CK our prayers continue for you and your family during this Thanksgiving…</p>