Happy to answer questions about St Mark's!

@buuzn03 Thank you!!

@skawjw i wouldn’t worry about Saturday classes that much. They become routine very quickly and it doesn’t seem like that big a deal anymore. I was unhappy about them in the beginning but my son’s never had a problem with them.

For whatever it’s worth, the “business casual” dress code is pretty relaxed. By all means, dress up a bit for the interview, but – unless you go to the extreme side of dressy or sloppy – there’s no way you’ll be out of place. As perspective, although collared shirts for boys are required, flip-flops are fine, so read into that what you will.

Still at the ready to answer any questions recently accepted families may have! I know there are a few other SMS parents on CC that can chime in!

this thread is really old, but as a prospective st. mark’s school student i have a few questions:

1. There currently isn’t a track and field team at St. Mark’s, so will I be able to play in an external sports club or am I restricted to the sports at St. Mark’s?

2. How academically rigourous are the courses? I’ve heard it’s pretty rough- a lot harder than most schools at the level.

Yes, @anouk, this IS an old thread. There is a current St. Mark’s thread where you can ask your questions.