Harvard Admissions Fall 2022

i dont know how they made such a big slip up

1 Like

Some students already have an activity list of sorts that’s only for admitted students lol

^^ stuff with signing up for bulldog days and stuff!

No go denied!!!

Denied!! Lol

Reject train going full speed!!

1 Like

Rejected

Out-of-State (Virginia)

4.63 Weighted GPA/4.0 Un-Weighted GPA

1570 SAT (13 APs: 6x 5, 1x 4, 6x In-Progress)

Extra-Curriculars: F.B.L.A. President, Class President, Debate Captain, Non-Profit Founder, Model U.N. Delegate + More

Awards: 2x State Debate Champion, 2x State F.B.L.A. Champion, National Merit Recipient (Finalist in LoCI), AP Scholar w/ Distinction + More

Major: Government or Economics

Financial Aid: Kinda Need-Based

Demographic: Asian-American Male

Congrats to everyone who got in, and all the best to everyone else!

5 Likes

Son is WL. Congrats to all who got in.

Congrats to those who got in or are waitlisted. We had a bloodbath here. All rejections from Ivies. It’s like a horror movie over here.

4 Likes

rejected </3 it’s ok I got some dubs today

Son Accepted, beyond thrilled!! Other Ivies accepted (all he applied): Yale (Likely Letter), Columbia (Likely Letter), Brown, Dartmouth

24 Likes

Congratulations :champagne: :confetti_ball: You must be so proud! Where is he going to go?

2 Likes

Rejected but it’s okay!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: Still processing!! We’ll let him decide.

2 Likes

Happy to talk to him about Harvard if he has any questions! Congrats, it’s not an easy decision to make.

1 Like

Accepted!!! beyond grateful!

6 Likes

Must be a wise young man. Congrats for his future endeavors. It’s an honor to be accepted by all the ivys he applied to. Proud parents!!! BTW what’s he going to choose now?

3 Likes

Waitlisted :’)

Accepted: Miami University, Ohio State, Georgetown, Notre Dame, UChicago, UVA, UCLA, Berkeley, Amherst, Boston University, Emory, Princeton, Columbia
Waitlisted: Vanderbilt, Harvard
Rejected: Yale

8 Likes

This is a great list of acceptances - I’d love to hear the final decision and the reasons why these particular schools (as well as more specifics on the academic interest). Congrats!!!

3 Likes