Harvard Class of 2027 Official Thread

Did anyone receive an email from Harvard regarding online decision notification? We did not get the email yet.

no dent get email

your withdrawal section at the very bottom is missing?

1 Like

We still have that withdraw section.

1 Like

I still have the withdraw section…

I dont believe they send one out - they didnt last year

I still have my withdraw form.

just in case, it should be under the “Applicant Information” tab and not “Profile” tab if anyone is keen on checking

same

Where was the FA section?

Good luck I think that is good!

ok it seems like having status as decided on slate is a good sign? because judging by the answers in this thread “decided” people had their slate updated earlier than “complete” people (6am something compared to 7am). what are your slate status and last updated time? and if anyone has insight, colleges typically decide/load to their system the admits first and then get to the rejects pile right? ik this is the case for Grinnell this cycle, admittances out first and then waitlists and then rejections

I think you can try log in here to check cuz your slate says decided https://college.harvard.edu/admitted-students-login! and congrats lowkey because it seems like a positive sign!

Not sure if this is true because mine still says completed however it was updated at 6:59am so basically 7am

1 Like

same for me

I dont think the slate thing is an indicator of anything tbh

2 Likes

Is not having financial aid and withdrawing info a good sign?

1 Like

@Hope2005 Can you screenshot ur slate harvard thingy?

1 Like

I think that financial aid dissapeared for everyone

no fin aid, withdrawal still there