Harvard Class of 2027 Official Thread

do you not have the withdrawal section at the bottom?

1 Like

has anyone been able to access this site yet?

i have decided, but updated at 7 ET. is that good or bad?

same here

slate is complete, updated 6:59 AM

I’m sorry I do have it I don’t have the financial aid.

1 Like

do you still have withdraw section in your portal?

checklist and withdrawal option still available, slate has"completed" status as 7 am this morning

do you have withdrawal option in ur portal?

Slate updated 6:59am. FA information gone, withdrawal form still in portal. Currently on decided, but I was deferred REA.

i do have the withdrawal form option. just to clarify, the decided BUBBLE is filled in on slate, but it hasn’t moved to the decided column yet. does anyone know what this all means? was deferred REA.

Hello folks. Having some confusion here. We do not use “Slate” or any other websites mentioned above. We are just checking Harvard portal, which has no updates.

Please Confirm: People yes, or no, are getting updates and/or admissions decisions posted by now? Now being March 29, 2023 at 7:20 PM Central Time in USA.

Thank you

my slate says harvard is completed but not decided, what does that mean?

Nothing. Slate astrology is wildly inaccurate. Not too long now. I say just wait and find out tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Pretty sure everyone has the withdraw section.

1 Like

hey you know what they say. why put off until tomorrow what you can make baseless and conjectured hypotheses about today?

7 Likes

agreed

same

Does Harvard has FA info?

No. I do have a mailing and a permanent address though.

Think I may have mis-answered this, I think FA instructions disappeared for everyone. Harvard has never showed FA info on the portal.

3 Likes