Harvard Class of 2027 Official Thread

I read that Harvard “will be hosting VERY limited in-person events for family members,” so I’m not planning on going. We’re sending our son alone.

2 Likes

can I ask when you received the likely letter and did you send other information to them?

Impressive.

Same. I was planning to go but doesn’t seem like there are activities for parents. Mostly for kids and parents events are virtual.

1 Like

they offer a campus tour and a 1 hour parents reception with snacks and drinks. Not worth coming a long way for unless you have not been on campus yet.

1 Like

Just decided to enroll at Stanford, so releasing my Harvard spot tomorrow

9 Likes

Did anybody upload materials for waitlist? Can i upload 2 materials?
Please let me know

2 Likes

We were told by the school counselor that we should only add a LOCI and nothing else. Any updates that you might have can be added to the LOCI.

Thanks, i added 2 updates. One loci other a small update about my current changes.

1 Like

Anyway did what we could. Really appreciate you writing back it will help others. :+1:t2:
Wishimg the very for those in waitlist.

3 Likes

We sent him off early this morning. I’m excited to hear his thoughts on the school. He’s never visited before, so it’s not an “automatic” for him.

1 Like

My D23 uploaded LOCI and a research abstract she did not submit during RD application cycle.

1 Like

Thanks. Sending some other materials with the LOCI would definitely add to your DD’s profile w
I feel that is what helped my son at Caltech, we had snet the research.
Best of Luck!!
If anyone receives any news about their waitlist position please share.

2 Likes