Harvard Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

When does Harvard start reviewing Early applications?

Shortly after 11/1

Has anyone received a second AO interview

Didi you already have your first AO interview? Mind if I ask where are you from?

Havenā€™t received an AO interview yet, but had my alumni interview recently. Iā€™m domestic.

Were you contacted by an AO for a second interview? if so, congratulations!

Has anyone from India got an interview??

no I am also from India. I didnā€™t get any interviews

no. i submitted my application on 12th october and i still havenā€™t got it. im in Delhi region if anyone is interested.

When do you guys think they will release decisions this year? Has anyone called the AO to find out if itā€™s December 14 or 16?

I saw Dec 17th, 7 pm

Where did you see it? Bc Dec 17 7pm was last year (Thursday) and this year itā€™s a Friday, and they pretty much release either on Tuesday or Thursday (most often)

On a list that Top Tier Admissions has on their blog. I think it was them. Anyway, some list of all the colleges. I thought it would be the 16th also and surprised it was the 17th

They are guessing like everyone else. They have no inside info. Iā€™m ntil Harvard announces, any date is speculative

Any indian who received a harvard interview?

about a month after my application

I sincerely am not sure. after my interview, I just wait out the time till i get a decision it not. Itā€™s hair raising!

any Nepalese applied REA HARVARD?

a month to two weeksā€¦it rlly just depends

same. AO interview is just a dream that hasnā€™t came true yet for me. Good luck!