Harvard University Waitlist Class of 2027

mine has this and i still have the choice to upload additional materials and also have a list that says important dates, which just says “date to reply to waitlist”. Is that what yours looks like?

My status update is still there but my “you re confirmed to remain on the waitlist” box is not

There’s a menu with all these information:

Application Information

• Important Dates
  • Application Checklist
  • Upload Materials
  • Additional Recommendations
  • Self-Report Test Scores

I haven’t seen these sections since Harvard released its waitlist decision and my portal got updated to the waitlist version.

Yes!

So, I called Harvard College Admissions office just now, 10.55 am EST, as my D23’s waitlisted student page information changed this morning too - they did not comment on the portal information changing, and did not share the time their wait list decisions will be released, but they said “to keep an eye on the portal”.

Good luck to everyone on the wait list!

We just want to button this last thing up and move on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what status update? like it says status: waitlisted?

Right now I have:
Important Dates (lists May 1 as deadline to reply to waitlist)
Application Checklist (includes everything received through my “wait list update”
Upload Materials (guidline and button to update additional docs)
Additional REcommendations (instructions and link to have additional recs sent)
Self-Report Test Score.

That is it! It no longer has the section with the checkmarks showing I accepted place on waitlist and submitted additional materials.

Thank you for updating us! Good luck to your daughter who is on the waitlist too ^^

1 Like

has your daughter gotten a phone call or email indicating acceptance? do we think that only those who have already gotten confirmation of their acceptance are getting off today and the rest of us are either staying on the waitlist or being rejected?

No call or email for my daughter - she is at school now, so I am not sure if she got anything yet, but she confirmed her profile changed this morning. I called the admissions office.

1 Like

Oh, it also no longer shows my Status Update from March 30th.

1 Like

They only accept a handful. Everybody here replying can’t have been accepted. All getting same updates. So must mean denials. :-(.

1 Like

What did they say?

1 Like

I am guessing the email for the portal update will come sometime later in the afternoon.

“keep an eye on the portal!”

1 Like

My guess is that for those of us whose portals changed but did not get a call yesterday, we will get a status update later that we’re not getting a spot and are coming off the waitlist, but if your portal has NOT changed then you will remain on the waitlist for now and will hear in a later wave. But obviously speculation – we’ll all know soon enough!

1 Like

Final question, can y’all see the initial “you’re on the waitlist” letter or not?

I just called the admissions office and they said we should get an email with the portal update at 7pm EST tonight!

5 Likes

well it’s over

1 Like

i cant