Has anyone else not heard back from admissions?

Review admit still waiting, i submitted around mid October. Anyone else?

Daughter applied aug 3rd…review admit 1360 SAT, 29 ACT…no word yet

Son applied Sep 1st. Review admit, 28 ACT… no word here either. Only 6 more weeks left to wait hopefully.

Applied early October. Review admit, nothing yet.

Applied August 1 and have not heard back (stats on other post). Weird, because there have been several people at my school who have a worse gpa and worse test scores than me and have gotten in.

I’m not all that happy with the admissions department saying that we “really need to apply as early as possible”. I have borderline test scores and a 4.0 gpa and still in review.

@samualjackson123, agreed no reason to recommend early application if it is of no significance. Daughter applied Aug 8 and still waiting. Applying earlier makes for longer wait. (Essentially feels like 5 months at this point although they likely don’t take review admits from day 1) Odd to see much lower scores, class rank get in first.

I finished my app on Oct 31st and still nothing. This is stressing me out. I have to put off and delay things in my life because a decision hasn’t been made. I understand their process and how they have to let automatic admits just walk right in and take over but should it really take this long?

any of yall hear back?

I applied mid August and still haven’t heard back (review applicant), which is driving me crazy because I met with an admissions advisor and she told me that I’d already been reviewed and kept on telling me to check early December (she told me so many times, so I was convinced that I’d hear then).

For anyone whose annoyed that people who applied later than them (specifically review applicants) are getting in already, Texas A&M has no pattern/method of admitting review applicants. I called admissions this past week and a woman told me that the “rolling admission” is not true for review applicants. It doesn’t matter if you apply Aug 1 or Dec 1, you have the exact same chance of getting in. I applied to Mays Business School, so she said once they complete the auto/academic admits, they then choose review (if they leave any spots open).

Frustrating to find this out after I worked hard to complete my app as soon as possible, but I hope the wait is worth it. Do any of you know of any review applicants that have heard back from Mays?