Has anyone gotten on to register for Parents Weekend?

<p>I am not able to connect…I am guessing the servers are being hit hard, but wow is it bad.</p>

<p>Hey TwoMutts… I cannot connect either. Further, the links to FAQ’s and Schedule were not working prior to registration being opened at 11am (EDT).</p>

<p>I can’t log in either :(</p>

<p>Can’t get in here either</p>

<p>What are we trying to register for exactly? I/we did not attend last year, so this is new to me.</p>

<p>I wonder if the system isn’t down? I tried calling an was sent to voicemail.</p>

<p>Where are you guys doing this?</p>

<p>aeromom, inordre to purchase football tickets, you must buy a family package for weekend events. Includes, the beach bash, tailgate and Sunday Brunch.</p>

<p>ua.ed / parents clicking on family weekend</p>

<p>Aeromom…parents weekend events like the tailgate, beach bash, etc. This will also allow you to buy football tickets (which I know we can also get from stub hub for about $20 more per ticket)</p>

<p>I finally got in! </p>

<p>Edited to add that I finally got in and was able to purchase a packages, chocolate event tickets and football tickets</p>

<p>Yep, all bought and paid…this college thing is getting expensive :)</p>

<p>^^ agreed! I bought a third to ticket to the Chocolate event because I was not sure if D needed her own?</p>

<p>Shoot, family weekend is the same weekend as our high school homecoming again this year.</p>

<p>Yes! We did so on my phone while sitting in the parent info session at Bama Bound. Got our tickets :slight_smile:
Roommates parents did as well as we are all here together.</p>

<p>Don’t forget to order your football tickets after you register.</p>

<p>Anyone who ordered football tix, do they tell you where the seats are? I thought I remember reading that it may be better to get tickets a different way because the parents weekend tickets are far away.</p>

<p>lisa6191, yes the parents tickets are far away…I read they supply oxygen in that level :slight_smile: You can check out tickets on StubHub ( [Alabama</a> Football Tickets - Alabama Crimson Tide Football Tickets at StubHub!](<a href=“http://www.stubhub.com/alabama-football-tickets]Alabama”>http://www.stubhub.com/alabama-football-tickets) ) but they are starting at $74 right now for not much better seats. I am not sure if the prices drop as the data approaches. Since we are not huge football fans I opted to save the $60 (already investing enough for the weekend)</p>

<p>Forgot to add…our tickets are in section SS-11 row 20</p>

<p>Lisa6191,
Yes you can pick out your own seats in the designated sections.</p>

<p>Yes - you have your pick of several upper deck endzone sections. I checked Stubhub and there sets of pairs of tickets at the $80 per ticket range - but we needed 3 tickets (big brother wants to come too) and the price for 3 jumps to $160 per.</p>

<p>I have not been able to get in to register, because it is asking me for the login that my S supposedly established at orientation…but we are NOT incoming freshman…so naturally he did not go to orientation this year. Hmmmm. Can someone who is registering for this weekend (who is a returning student family) let me know how to do this registration?</p>

<p>Also, how much are the football tickets if you order them through the family weekend package deal? If you want your student to sit with you, I’m assuming you have to purchase an extra ticket so that you sit together, right?</p>