Has anyone gotten on to register for Parents Weekend?

<p>I was able to purchase our tickets for the events, no problem. Then went to buy the football tickets, it asks for the promo code…where do I find that??</p>

<p>The code is on the tickets which you print. Took me a bit to find it as well.</p>

<p>The code is on the Parents package “ticket” or receipt. I liked that you were able to pick your own seats. It made the difference of being able to sit near the moon or closer to Jupiter. Lol</p>

<p>^^^^ That’s a good one! You’d think for the “donations” we are giving every year they could hook us poor parents up a little better. But, I know there are those who donate FAR more… <sigh></sigh></p>

<p>Really,you can pick your actual seats?</p>

<p>And yes, I was surprised they put the parents so far. You would think, with parents paying the bills, they would at least reward us with good seats.</p>

<p>A benefit of it, though, is I usually meet up with some CC buddies up there in the nosebleed section!</p>

<p>We were lucky per se to get the middle section of the end zone nosebleeds and scored aisle seats. We were spoiled last year with 1st row, 50 yard line tickets for Honors visit.</p>

<p>The programs all have food – Is this enough to replace a meal or is it more snack food?</p>