Has anyone gotten rejected after the status link disappeared?

<p>I check my status like ten times a day since applying (and having everything in) on October 29th. I just checked and the link to check your details and stuff is gone. I know that this mean i will be receiving a decision within the next few days, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them and then gotten rejected/postponed. I've only heard of people getting in after this has happened and I'm praying it will happen to me to!! ahhh</p>

<p>the link to the student center? they do routine maintenance on it for some reason. over the time they took to make a decision that link wasn’t available for me like 5 times and it didnt change when it was available.</p>

<p>no, the link to get to the status page is fine. but on that page there used to be a link that took you to a page that shows what they’ve received and on what date (test scores, transcripts, etc). its gone as of today and i know that thats a sign that your decision will be up sooon</p>

<p>Well, so what then? Just wait for your decision. Us speculating about your decision isn’t going to help you.</p>