Has anyone heard from Blount?

<p>DS interviewed for Blount. He hasn’t heard anything. Has anyone who interviewed recvd a yes or no letter?</p>

<p>My son got the acceptance letter in the mail today. We live in NC. He was excited he really liked the program, but he still is considering other options. He did like Blount a lot.</p>

<p>DD received an acceptance letter a few days ago. If she decides to go to UA, she will accept; however, she is undecided on school choice right now.</p>

<p>If you check on your student’s MyBama, click on the Academics tab, then click on the DegreeWorks logo, it <em>should</em> show there under “Special Programs.” D2 hasn’t gotten a letter yet, but it’s showing up on her DegreeWorks (thanks to the parent who posted that last year!)</p>

<p>^ Thanks. I just checked degreeworks he must not have been what they were looking for.
Congrats to those who were accepted!</p>

<p>They may not have everyone’s account noted yet, so I’d say don’t take it as a no until you hear that from UA.</p>

<p>My son got the letter but degreeworks just has Unversity Honors listed in Special Programs. Possibly there is only room for one special program similar to only one major.</p>

<p>DS got his acceptance letter today dated Feb 8th. He is in honors and it doesn’t show up under special programs.</p>