Has anyone received their acceptance letters yet?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has received their acceptance letter in the mail yet? Thanks so much! Roll Tide!!!

Not yet. A student tab showed up on his myBama account on Sept.4 but no official letter. We’re really eager to get something in writing for admission and merit based scholarship money.

Finally arrived on Saturday! Roll Tide!!!

My daughter got hers yesterday as well. Roll Tide!

My son got his today!

My son got his yesterday. Roll tide!

My son received his yesterday as well!

I was on mybama looking to see if I could verify the HS sent transcripts. Ideas on where to look? And, after reading this thread I saw the “student” tab on my son’s account. Not sure if that was there before or not. Does the “student” tab only show after acceptance?

If you have a button for paying your deposit, click on it, and in there it will say “congratulations…”

@LoveMyLife004 did your letter mention merit scholarships?

No it didn’t. I thought someone else posted that the letter about merit scholarships comes from a different office and they received it “shortly after” they received the acceptance letter. I’ll post when we receive something.

The merit scholarship letter came yesterday! That was one week after we received the acceptance letter. We are so excited to have it in writing.

How long did it take to get the acceptance letter in the mail after you saw you were admitted in myBama?

It took 2 weeks for my son.

Transcript received 9/18/17. Noticed acceptance in MyBama on 9/21/17. Acceptance received in the mail on 9/29/17.

I think Admissions must be getting busy, MyBama acceptance posted on 10/2, still no letter in the mail.

^^^Spoke too soon, arrived today