Has UM sent all the decisions?

<p>The status on myUM hasn't change since February. I am wondering if every applicant gets his or her decision.</p>

<p>I haven’t received a decision yet either (int’l transfer student). What were your stats?</p>

<p>I didn’t receive any email notification about my decision. I just happened to check it today and saw that I was accepted.</p>

<p>I haven’t received mine yet. My guess is that they’re sending them out alphabetically…</p>

<p>My last name starts with “W” so maybe you’re right.</p>

<p>My last name falls in “X-Y-Z” category, so I guess I have to wait longer. By the way, I am an international freshman applicant.</p>

<p>Me either. I checked myUM and there are no messages for me. Any int’l transfers accepted on this blog? I’m getting anxious because my app has been submitted for almost 2 months. The status on myUM says that the App. docs. were received. Tks</p>

<p>I think all regular applicants have been sent their decisions now, as every day the UM Class of 2016 Facebook page posts a shoutout to the newly-accepted 'Canes in different regions of the US.</p>

<p>Well I’m a transfer student (c/o 2014), not a freshman so does that mean they are still reviewing transfer Apps? Idk how this works… hope to find out sooner than later so that I can start planning.</p>

<p>Not true. No RD decision yet and we live in Miami. Bio major.</p>

<p>I hope they are not sending the bad news last (rejections) =(</p>

<p>I would be shocked if my son is rejected. 2210 SAT 5.0 (weighted) gpa all AP’s in a very competitive private high school. Does research for a local hospital and is getting published. I don’t know why it is taking so long but don’t panic, there are lots of acceptances (and hopefully scholarships) still to come.</p>

<p>Wow! Good luck to your son, he sounds very impressive. Maybe the order of reviewing has something to do with last names?</p>

<p>It has nothing to do with last names. I checked with someone whose last name is “T” and they found out by checking the website around 3/6 and got the package in the mail around that week as well. Check the myum page.</p>

<p>Thanks. He has his moments :). Not trying to brag. I just want to reassure you that not all of the acceptances have gone out. Also, I’m a little frustrated at the way that UM is seemingly dragging their feet. I don’t understand this whole wave thing. It seems unecessarily cruel to me to have some kids receive decisions while others have to wait weeks, even coming from the same high school.</p>

<p>Has anyone else received the email about RSVPing to the Accepted Students Open House even though they haven’t been officially accepted yet?</p>

<p>Someone started another thread about that because they got the e-mail too: <a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1306161-accepted-students-open-house.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1306161-accepted-students-open-house.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Yeah that’s my thread lol</p>

<p>Wow lol. First day back at school from spring break, I’m tired. :p</p>

<p>Haha totally excuseable! :p</p>