Have anyone else's engineering decisions come out yet?

a kid in my school has gotten into college of engineering on AIS but i haven’t yet (I am already into A&M overall) and i was wondering how many people are into engineering yet

Anyone you know get into ChemE yet?

nah, the kid I know def isn’t ChemE

Yeah, I got into engineering (Computer Science track)

when did you apply

@frankund I, if that’s who you are asking, applied 7/28

I applied on Oct 14th with an “ok” SAT and sent a better October SAT once the scores were ready.

are u in state or oos ?

@emppme1 I am in state.

Hi TAMUBabyDoll, congratulations on getting in. Can you please share your SAT score? and were you in top 7% of your class? Thank you very much.

@TAMUBabyDoll congrats! Can you please share your SAT score? and were you in top 7% of your class? Thank you very much.

I am an OOS student and got accepted into mechanical engineering on 10/31.

@TAMUBabyDoll @Colaboy82 @mlaformatpls Note that only transfer students are admitted into a specific engineering major (Mechanical, Chem, etc.). Although AIS may list your preferred engineering major, all freshmen are admitted to General Engineering. You will apply to your desired engineering major during the spring of freshman year, provided you have met requirements.

@lee6666 Yeah I’ve realized that since my original comment, I just assumed they were rolling notifications based on the application major anyways.

@ilovefood01 14% of my class, 1420 (740 math) SAT