Haven't been getting emails?

UW Madison is my first choice, but today I realized that I haven’t gotten an email from them since February, just a few weeks after my acceptance. I’ve been trying hard to keep up with deadlines, but right now I have to worry about 5 different colleges and their deadlines because my financial situation is preventing me from being able to accept admission, I have to wait until all the scholarships are released. Well, today I found out that the housing deadline was due April 1st. I’m disappointed because I didn’t get a single email about it, not even soon after I was admitted. Are you guys getting emails with any reminders or not?
Anyways, now even if I do get to go to my dream college I likely wont be in any of my preferred residence halls, that sucks

Anyone know when mid-term transcripts are due, too? I can’t find the information on their site and again, I haven’t gotten any emails requesting it.

Son got most of info via postal mail, ie housing. He did receive an email about mid year report. Some people have housing deadline on 4/15/16, so it is not too late.

Get your housing deposit in now.