Haven't heard from UCI yet... trouble?

<p>Has anyone received rejection from UCI yet?</p>

<p>I know a wave of people were accepted today, so does that mean the rejections come next?</p>

<p>B/c I haven’t heard from them yet… oh god</p>

<p>relax, you have till the end of march to hear. I don't like uci's admissions decisions one bit. Makes people go crazy. I really think davis handled there's quite maturely since they sent acceptances and rejections at the same time. But you have till the end of march to hear. Goodluck. I, on the otherhand have till april since im a transfer student so u can only imagine what imd ealing with.</p>

<p>My friend got rejected from UCI the same day I got accepted so you're bound to find out within the next three days probably.</p>

<p>^ really? dang, i personally haven't heard of any UCI rejections yet...</p>

<p>I havnt got mine yet either. its really killing me. so anxious. i check every day XD</p>

<p>I haven't got mine yet either. I think it's just random how they do it</p>

<p>Techinically about the same percentage of people who got rejected to UCD will get rejected to UCI. Its not for sure, but if you're on the border in terms of your stats and you already got into UCD then don't count on getting into UCI. The same thing happened to those accepted at UCI when UCD just sent out their rejections.</p>