Haven't received any e-mails since Nov

<p>the last e-mail i received was in november and it was about the roommate finder.</p>

<p>i haven’t gotten any e-mails. i thought i’d at least get some on bama bound or housing (last one i got was for the receipt of payment).</p>

<p>is this normal?</p>

<p>Are you talking about your Crimson email acct on MyBama??</p>

<p>both Crimson email and regular.</p>

<p>Hmmmm…</p>

<p>Bama Bound dates haven’t been finalized yet.</p>

<p>Hopefully other accepted students can comment on whether they’ve received any recent emails.</p>

<p>Are you getting a lot of snail mail from Bama?</p>

<p>According to the UA website, Bama Bound dates will be posted on Feb. 1st.</p>

<p>yeah, they send me info in the mail almost every other week.</p>

<p>last week i got a note from my area counselor and notecard about financial aid.</p>

<p>but nothing in my email account.</p>

<p>My daughter hadn’t received any emails since November either, until the other day. The regional recruiter sent her a generic email introducing herself and providing info about arranging tours and sharing info with kids in her area who are thinking about attending UA. </p>

<p>Since she didn’t apply to any of the extra honors programs, she wasn’t really expecting any emails, so she doesn’t really check it regularly. Maybe she should now, though, since Bama Bound info might be coming soon.</p>

<p>My son has not received too much either. A reminder about the optional tour for capstone scholars day is the only email he had received since November. He did receive two holiday cards from the university. One from the university and a really cool one from engineering. I’m not really too worried about it.</p>