Haverford college fall transfer 2021-2022

Hey everyone! I thought I’d start a forum for prospective transfer to share stats, decision outcomes, and any questions.

My STATS:

College: The College of New Jersey
GPA: 3.90
Class: Junior - 64 credits
Major/Minor: Psychology (Clinical/Counseling) and Philosophy
Major GPA: 3.93
Minor GPA: 4.0
HS GPA: Around 85/100 (3 AP’s)

EC’s & Awards: REACH Lab Researcher, Academic Tutor -(Psychology, English, and Math), Research Assistant in Senior Honors Thesis, Psychology Student Advisory Board, Bonner Scholar, Psychology & Neuroscience Club, IAL Leader, Published Research in Journal of Student Scholarship, Hoffman Prize, Psi Chi Honors Society, and Dean’s List Student.

1 Like

Hey! I also applied. Hope we receive our decisions soon!!

1 Like

On your portal, does it now have an admissions and FA tab? that is if you applied for it

1 Like

Yes, it had those from the beginning. How about you?

2 Likes

It just popped up for me, which is sort of weird, but maybe not… an admissions officer said decisions will come out tomorrow or thursday

2 Likes

Hmm. Are your admissions and FA tabs the checklists?

That’s awesome! I was starting to think we’d have to wait till around the 15th.

1 Like

They are checklists with the documents they have received. I am very glad too, I really really hope it comes out tomorrow, even though I am fairly certain I will be denied.

2 Likes

Wait the portal just crashed

1 Like

Same on my end :0

2 Likes

Could that mean it comes out today?? Last year they heard around 530 pm

1 Like

Fingers crossed!! If not, I hope it comes out tomorrow. The wait is killing me.

My stats aren’t nearly as strong as yours. I think you have a good chance! Hopefully we both get in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it comes out tonight or tomorrow!! So exciting. Honestly admissions is tough for transfers so I expect absolutely nothing, best of luck to you!

2 Likes

the portal is down again… kinda sus, is it the same for you?

1 Like

yup! ahhh

1 Like

Back up now

1 Like

same for me, i think that it is an indicator that sometime soon (e.g., within the next 24 hours) we will receive a decision

2 Likes

Really hope they release it tomorrow!

2 Likes

it is def coming out today but i am soooo nervous, even though I know I got rejected

1 Like

Me too!! do you think it’s 5:30 on the dot? 23% acceptance rate last year… but who know’s how many were full pay

last year it came out at 5:40 I think and the year before was 6:00 pm… it is 23% but they have a VERY small applicant pool and you gotta assume that more than a half of the students are qualified so it must be quite tough to get a spot… can I ask where else you applied??

1 Like