HBCU Class of 2022?

Any Class of 2018 aspiring college students looking at any private or public HBCUs? If so which is ones and why?

I’m looking at Howard, mostly because of it’s location and community

@sarahhstudies Howard is one of my favorite HBCUs for location and community.

I am looking at Howard, Tuskegee and North Carolina A&T… those are the HBCU’s I applied to. I am in New England, so I didn’t want to apply to far.

@nostalgic1 great choices. what’s your intended major?

@NuScholar I am looking to major in Bio… although Genetics (Howard) and other sciences are close seconds.

Hi, quick update. I have since gotten into one out of three HBCU’s which is Tuskegee University. I have also gotten deferred from NCAT because they need my semester grades (it was never a requirement), and I’m thinking I don’t ever want to attend their college due to all the stress I have gone through just applying there.

@nostalgic1
If you feel slighted in any way I wouldn’t apply, or continue with the process. What are you looking for in college experience? Do you prefer an HBCU? What type of college setting do you want? What are your stats?
Maybe I can help guide you in the preferred direction.

Sister got into Howard today!!!

Spelman…if the financial aid is right

• -)

Spelman (but I probably can’t afford it), Dillard (they have me a big scholarship), and FAMU (but they are playing with their scholarships). And I’m thinking about majoring in computer science and spanish.

Howard and Spelman, but I probably can’t afford both :confused: