Help a Student in Need!

<p>Thanks for the uplifting opinions. It is hard to wait, lol.</p>

<p>Wait, did Vicky say "60% chance". Don't say that! If I don't get in I'll be upset. Don't get my hopes up! But, thanks for the happy thought.</p>

<p>I need more opinions.</p>

<p>No, you really don't. You are bumping at an indecent level! ;) But really, you're already accepted to a few places, and we only have 6 days to go until the Ivies, so just relax! <em>sigh</em> I've been wanting to write this for a while.</p>

<p>Sorry, I know I am being annoying, but this is a life changing event. I am just trying to have realistic expectations so my world doesn't come crashing down on March 31. Once again, I am sorry for the over bumping of this thread. I just need realistic hope.</p>

<p>Okay, so I synthesize- we all agree that, with the exception of Princeton and Dartmouth, you will get into all of your schools. So far, you have. We also agree that you have decent chances at Dartmouth because, if nothing else, Dartmouth had a 44% black acceptance rate maybe 2 years ago (read that somewhere... jbhe?). Princeton is tricky. That's all.</p>