Help: Accepted at Cornell, rejected at TAMU

<p>Hope you love Cornell! My nephew is a freshman there… from the southeast…a&m was one of his choices too…but he is very happy at Cornell! He is COLD right now, but he believes he is getting a great education (computer science) and has made friends from all over the country! Congratulations!</p>

<p>Thanks everyone. I did my research on Cornell and learned so much about it. My parents are working on taking me to visit the campus before April 15. I’m definitely liking the idea of going to Cornell. My friend was accepted into MIT today and he’s really encouraging me to attend an Ivy league school like him. My humanities professor graduated from Cornell and says it’s an excellent school.</p>

<p>I haven’t logged into my AIS for a few days now. I find it a bit funny how just a few weeks ago I would log in 10 times a day to see if there was any progress in my app. status. </p>

<p>I’m now thankful for the way things turned out. I still think A&M is the best school in Texas, and I will try to somehow keep touch with it. Perhaps grad school? I’ll see. </p>

<p>Again, thanks everyone.</p>

<p>Good luck!!! Glad to see you are feeling better about it. If it doesn’t pan out, remember you can always transfer to A & M. I don’t see that happening though. Ithaca appears to be very pretty.</p>

<p>AWESOME! Good luck, Chouter! Very very glad you’re getting excited about new and INCREDIBLE prospects! :)</p>