HELP- Accepted with a wrong self-reported grade

So long story short- I got accepted into Purdue University with a wrong- reported grade. It’s in my freshman year, and instead of a 90 in Biology, I kind of misalligned my sight and reported an A in Computer, which exists on my transcript but occurred in a different year (7th grade, which is on the same transcript).
This really freaks me out because if the decision was not yet made I would just notify them for the change; but now they’ve already accepted me will they just think I’m lying? Please give some advices on what I should do. Will my offer get cancelled for this? Thanks!

If you submitted them the official transcript, that should be fine.

“I kind of misalligned my sight…” What does that mean?

@billcsho I was thinking the same thing. Isn’t part of getting your application made have your HS transcripts sent? I didn’t think Purdue considered the application complete until they received that.

Yes I sent my HS transcript, but I worry if they only check after I accept my offer and they cancel my offer and I’m done :’)

So I shifted the lines. Like instead of reporting lines 2, 3, and 4 I reported line 3, 4, and 5, but I don’t really have a grade for line 5 so just unknowingly shifted the grade for line 4, which is A, to line 5, which is Computer Science. And since I missed line 2, my 90 for Biology was not reported either.

I would call admissions and explain the situation. It seems like an honest mistake. Just own it and I’m sure they will understand and appreciate your honesty.

Thank you!