HELP! ACT Scores!

<p>I checked my application status on some of the UCs websites and for my ACT scores it just says Self-Reported and not official report. I checked back on the ACT website to make sure I had sent them in and it said that I had sent them in. Are the data just lost in their system? What do I do?!?!?</p>

<p>The December ACT scores ran into a glitch in connecting with the UC computer system. The kinks have been worked out and the reports will show up on individual UC campus websites soon.</p>

<p>These were my October 2008 scores though, did those scores have some problem with the system too? I sent the scores in around late November/early December though.</p>

<p>My d. had the Dec problem and I finally got it resolved through the central UC App office. Here is a number for you to call Mon. morning: 800-523-2048. Good luck!</p>

<p>The representative over the phone said that my ACT test scores were indeed not in. I'm pretty worried now.</p>

<p>I assume you are calling ACT. Your info needs to match exactly ie. middle name or initial, birthdate, ssn. ACT can tell you if they were actually sent electronically. If ACT tells you they were sent, send me a pm and I'll help you further. Unfortunately, it is getting pretty late but the scores get sent electronically the same day so it can be rectified quickly.</p>

<p>No, I was talking to the UC representative and they do not have my ACT scores. The weird part is that all my private colleges have received my ACT scores while the UCs have not. Its hard for me to call ACT because of the time zones and they close their office when I get out of school. I did send them an email describing my problem though, hopefully they will get back to me soon.</p>

<p>I'm also wondering if the UCs will still accept my scores once I resolve this? And will I be penalized in any way on my application? I'm not sure if ACT will send a note saying there was an error so it might just look like I sent the scores in late.</p>