one ap class ap history and made a 3 on the ap test
took 8 adv classes which in my school counts as a honor class
i made a 1280 on the sat all combine
i made a18 on the act
i came to the US 3 years ago
i am taking 1 AP which is AP physic
i want to do pre med
I was once student of the month at my school
i am : president of the youth department at my church, help out with blood drive, secretariat of the french club, did one play, member if the equity council of the county
i am took some technical classes such a s general medicine and also 2 years of health care
I WILL HAVE 4 RECOMMENDATION LETTER
when i came to the USA i did not speak a word of English.</p>

<p>Additional Details
i also made a 9 out of 12 in the writing part of the ACT.
atlanta33 is online now</p>

<p>why don’t nobody want to help me</p>

<p>i am asking you for your advise so why don’t nobody help me</p>

<p>please, help me</p>

<p>please help me i am the first person to finish high school with the desire to go to college</p>

<p>Your stats look really good, especially for someone who came to the U.S. only a few years ago. Your app shows that you did not let a speaking barrior deter you from doing lots of EC’s as well. Overall you have a pretty solid chance of getting in; being a resident also helps. The only thing you should work on is getting your test scores higher. Good luck!</p>

<p>Soory, I don’t know much about UGA ( although I am in Georgia for Thanksgiving!), but check out how you compare on “How Do I Stack Up”?</p>

<p>[Academic</a> Tracker - Meet College Admission Requirements - High School Class Selection](<a href=“College Search - BigFuture | College Board”>College Search - BigFuture | College Board)</p>

<p>I think you have a good shot :-)</p>

<p>lol i can tell a fellow FOB from a mile away. Your good. just get your ACT to a 23-6 and you should be fine.</p>