Help! AP Score reports

<p>I listed the 4’s I got on my AP exams in my application but didn’t send in my official AP Score reports and am just realizing this now…do i need to/would it help to send them now? Eek ):</p>

<p>It’s not necessary. AP scores hold no weight in admission. They will only be used after you are admitted and accepted to determine if you can skip a course.</p>

<p>Oh wow, really? That’s fantastic news. Thank you!</p>

<p>Generally, you only send your AP scores to the college you plan to attend. If you take the exams in May, you can designate one school to receive the report.</p>

<p>I am not sure that they do not hold weight, but for whatever reason, people are expected to report them honestly, and if you lied, you would be subject to a possible recind. I am not sure why they cannot do the SATs the same way. (well, it is big bucks!!)</p>

<p>Thanks for clearing this up because kids in my class were telling me to just send out my AP reports with my app. So, not worth the extra $$$ to send them to USC or NYU either?</p>

<p>No, save your money. really! And if the schools want them, they will tell you specifically.</p>

<p>actually USC encourages you to send in an AP score report right on their website, not sure about NYU but I’d check before dismissing the idea.</p>

<p>For USC, you self-report on the application and FAX an unofficial copy of the score report you receive in the mail - no need to pay to have official scores sent unless/until you are admitted and choose to attend.</p>

<p>For UCs, passing AP scores give you brownie points. Non-passing scores don’t count against you.</p>

<p>does it not matter to all the other universities if I didn’t send my AP scores yet?
They did not email me or anything but I’m really worried.</p>