Help! business major at lower UCs

<p>So, I’m a junior, but I have a question.</p>

<p>Anyways, I’m guessing my stats are good enough to get into Santa Cruz, Riverside, & Merced and I want to major in business.</p>

<p>I’m not really considering Merced, and I have heard lots of bad things about Riverside like social life and location, however they do have a business program.</p>

<p>I would like to go to Santa Cruz, but i heard they don’t have a business major, but only a economics major with an emphasis on business, or somesort of BizEcon major, but not business. I was wondering how that type of major compares to a typical business major.</p>

<p>I’m thinkn I might be better off at Cal States or Privates cus none of the UCs seem to fit me…</p>

<p>Advice on where I should apply? </p>

<p>My stats are like 3.65 (weighted UC GPA) & 1850 SAT.</p>

<p>what cal states or privates would be in my range of schools im lookn at. the cal states sound good with business, like Long Beach, SDSU (probably be a reash), Fullerton, etc… but I heard there super commuter schools which doesn’t appeal to me, i want the residential college experiences.</p>

<p>could i be a match for san luis obispo?</p>

<p>what privates would be in my range?? i want sunny weather - residential fun college - good business program.</p>

<p>Cal Poly SLO might be a bit of a reach since the average GPA of selected students in business was 3.88 in 2008. But you've got a shot, especially if you can bring your GPA up this semester.</p>

<p>Another school to consider is Chico State.</p>

<p>You could also major in Econ/Biz econ undergrad and go to grad business school.</p>