Help deciding which college to apply to

Even easier…the only five colleges that are both need blind for admissions and meet full need for all accepted international students are Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton and Amherst. The acceptance rate for international students at these five schools is in the very low single digits…like 5%.

Wondering if @Meet_Hayer is even looking at this thread as he or she hasn’t posted since June.

1 Like

Incorrect. Most colleges have need blind admission for everyone. (e.g. all of those open admission community colleges and minimally selective four year colleges that admit anyone with a 2.x HS GPA)

Of course, most colleges offer less or no financial aid to international students.

4 Likes

Agree…tons of colleges are need blind for all applicants. They all don’t meet full need for all accepted students and even less meet need for all admitted international students.

1 Like

Haha just came back. I’ve done a hell lot of research since I posted this thread. I was fairly new to this process back then and was way too ambitious, hoping to easily get into colleges like Williams, Colgate, Middlebury, Duke… and the likes. But thankfully, I’m not so delusional anymore. And thankfully I’ve got a good SAT score in my first try (1570). I’ll be applying to a lot of colleges, some T20, some T50 and some T100. All of them provide full ride to atleast one international every year, so atleast I’m not 100% wasting my time with any one of them.

6 Likes

What’s your final college list?

It’s long lol. Very long.