Help for appealing

<p>all UCs are REQUIRED to look at your appeal if you have the contents that are required for an appeal packet, like the cover sheet, transcript, and what not.</p>

<p>the chances for you to get in on an appeal based on your stats though, i have no idea.</p>

<p>solong, I have a question. Cover sheet? I just thought I needed a letter, rec, and transcript for Berekely and a letter and rec for LA. I need a cover sheet too though?</p>

<p>they provide one on the website i think, at least for UCI they do..</p>

<p>I'm not sure if I should spend the time to appeal.
-I got into UCB, but was rejected by UCLA (First Choice) and am a Winter Admit for UCSD
-Can I even appeal if I got in in the winter for UCSD?
-Also, I understand they don't want senior year grades or extracurriculars, but I did mention in my app that I was now flourishing with my grades and explained my personal circumstances during 10/11 grade and reasons for bad grades. Should I mention this again if I appeal and reiterate it? Also, I got into the semifinals for USABO, I don't know if this would be worthy of mentioning because they mentioned that it has to be a national or international award if you are going to inform them about it.
-Also, I explained my personal circumstances in my app and I know for USCD they have point values. So would new circumstances like my father losing his job be enough of a hardship to be considered for an appeal?</p>

<p>I'm just not sure if I should appeal or not to UCLA or even UCSD because I know Berkeley is better, but I would prefer to go to UCLA</p>

<p>@masterhammy:
My dad had an employee whose son was accepted into Berkeley, but not UCLA. He appealed and attended UCLA.</p>