Help! Husband Insists on Wearing Garish Orange and Rooting for U.T. on Saturday

<p>Mckinna- just checked. Jay’s Warriors is over 33,000 posts! Prayers going up. Don’t know him, don’t have to. We Tennessee folks have to stick together. :slight_smile: Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Way to represent, NRDMom!!</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>NRDMOM, is that your husband I just saw sneaking out of the stadium in his awful orange shirt? Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Orange Crushed!</p>

<p>Crimson Rolls!</p>

<p>All is right with the world.</p>

<p>NRDMOM, hope you enjoyed your gloating! And no worries, Class2012Mom had all the Chicago area alumni who were in TN keeping an eye out for you (although I think it was to give you a Roll Tide and distract you from all that garish orange, not to pluck you out of the river).</p>

<p>Thanks, Froshmama12! Jay’s Warriors page is up to 34,000 likes now. </p>

<p>We had such a great time at the game. I was worried about being seated with all the orange people, but there were Tide fans in front and behind us. And, all that was left by the 4th quarter were Crimson-wearing folk. Got to have breakfast with D and some friends of hers before they left for Tuscaloosa. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks, beth’s mom - is there such a thing as ‘pre-gloating’? </p>

<p>I absolutely appreciated the text support I received from 2012Mom and her crew - cowardly husband spent all day apologizing for me to the orange wearing ones: 'Honestly, I don’t know what got into her, she’s never cared about football before…" and “No, I actually can’t make her stop decorating the boat with all that Alabama stuff - so sorry, can I offer you a beer?” Or (hanging head) “Yes, I know she’s my wife and wearing the wrong colors, no, I’m not ‘bi’ sexual, I’m SO sorry about the orange crushed thing… Would you like a beer instead?”</p>

<p>I heard there was celebratory line-dancing in Chicago…</p>

<p>Roll Tide, Everybody!</p>